California terms for newly elected and re-elected members

Chris VandeVenter

Dec 17, 2014, 12:59:47 PM12/17/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Terms for new and relected California Senators and Assembly Members started on December 1.

California Constitution Article 4, Section 2(a)(3)

The terms of a Senator or a Member of the Assembly shall commence on the first Monday in December next following her or his election.

Paul Tagliamonte

Dec 17, 2014, 2:30:12 PM12/17/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris,

I've started the progress of updating Californa. I expect we should
get it started before the start of the legislative session

Thanks!
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation