Oklahoma new state legislators

Jack Bewley

Jan 5, 2015, 12:30:36 PM1/5/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Oklahoma appears to have updated it's website to show new state legislatures. What steps need to be taken for this data to be brought into the API. Is there anything we can do to help accelerate this process?

Kory P

Jan 5, 2015, 7:26:48 PM1/5/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hawaii also is updated here and ready to go.  Let us know if we can help in any way.
Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Jack Bewley <jbe...@staplegun.us> wrote:
Oklahoma appears to have updated it's website to show new state legislatures. What steps need to be taken for this data to be brought into the API. Is there anything we can do to help accelerate this process?

Jack Bewley

Jan 7, 2015, 4:30:27 PM1/7/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
I submitted a pull request that fixes some issues with the Oklahoma scraper and adds the new session/term

Paul Tagliamonte

Jan 7, 2015, 4:31:59 PM1/7/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jack! Miles is going to give that a review shortly -- it
looked good to me, just needed a spot check for the new data! Thanks
so much!
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation