Openstate Data-97 Pull request

cha...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 12:30:07 PM2/17/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I recently found your project via OpenHatch which recommended Open State as a good place to start contributing to Open Source.

I’ve worked on the Data-97 bug: email issues with Oregon legislators.  On Github, I went ahead and made a pull request against the openstate repository.  The Contributing page on your website said to drop a message to this group to have a committer review my code, so here is my email.

thanks!

chadd

James Turk

Feb 18, 2014, 11:01:39 AM2/18/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chadd-

Thanks for reaching out on here, we've just merged this request.

-James