CA bill actions haven't been updated since July

Eric Fitz

Sep 16, 2015, 3:51:43 PM9/16/15
to Open State Project
Hello,

California finished its session over the weekend but very few bills (if any) have updated actions in the last week. Many of them were last updated in July even though the bills have been active for the last two months.

For example: SB 350

vs.

Thanks,

Eric

mwat...@sunlightfoundation.com

Sep 17, 2015, 5:06:21 PM9/17/15
to Open State Project
Hi Eric,

My apologies; we're switching to a new scraper-running system and California has been causing more problems than the rest of the states. I'm actively working on getting California back up, and at that point its data will be up-to-date.

Thanks for your patience,
Miles

mwat...@sunlightfoundation.com

Sep 24, 2015, 12:25:43 PM9/24/15
to Open State Project
Hi Eric, California's back up now, and looks current! Let me know if there are any issues persisting. Thanks!