Georgia bills out of date by several weeks

Eric Fitz

May 15, 2015, 10:20:09 AM5/15/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It looks like Georgia hasn't been crawled for some time or there is an issue with the spider.

Compare:

to the source

and note that on OpenStates the most recent action is on April 6, while the source has action as of May 12.

Thanks,

Eric

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >

mwat...@sunlightfoundation.com

May 15, 2015, 1:30:27 PM5/15/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

It looks like this particular case is due to a lag on the legislature's end; the May 12 action you highlight wasn't on their servers until just hours ago, after our scraper ran last night. After some spot-checking and a local test, it seems to me like our Georgia bill scraping is functional.

—Miles

Eric Fitz

May 19, 2015, 2:44:33 PM5/19/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for digging into it and glad to hear all is well.

Eric

---
Eric Fitz
Senior Director, Engineering and Product Development
ADVANCED ENERGY ECONOMY
the business voice of advanced energy

e: ef...@aee.net
m: 207.956.0343
LinkedIn  @ehfitz

133 Federal St., 12th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
www.AEE.net  @AEEnet