Colorado Legislator Error

Charles Forcey

Jan 12, 2015, 8:40:25 AM1/12/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Note: I submitted this -- perhaps incorrectly -- on the Jira board as an anonymous user.

Repeating it on the group board because I forgot to leave an email and would love to hear back about the cause of this issue:

A legislator that appears in the sponsors list of the following bill seems invalid.  Visiting their detail page causes an error page to appear.

The bill can be located here:

The legislator is:

{
"leg_id":
"COL000049",
"name":
"KERR",
"type":
"primary"
},

Here is the request that fails:

Here is the message we are seeing tonight:

Piston/0.2.3rc1 (Django 1.6.2) crash report: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/billy/billy/web/api/handlers.py", line 91, in new_read return rc.NOT_FOUND File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 55, in __getattr__ class HttpResponseWrapper(HttpResponse): File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 82, in HttpResponseWrapper content = property(HttpResponse._get_content, _set_content) AttributeError: type object 'HttpResponse' has no attribute '_get_content'

Thanks so much for any information you have.  We tend to see this message on the bills API when we ask for too much information at once -- i.e. beyond a few months data.

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >