Oklahoma bills not updated since March 12

Gene Perry

May 2, 2017, 10:53:46 AM5/2/17
to Open States
The API is not updating Oklahoma bills. The most recent update for any bill from Oklahoma is 2017-04-12: https://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/?state=ok&search_window=session:2017-2018

James Turk

May 3, 2017, 11:12:10 PM5/3/17
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the trouble, this is now updated and should continue to, we'll keep an eye on it.

We're having some issues w/ OK's website having a bad SSL config but we're temporarily avoiding scraping the problematic portions.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Gene Perry <gpe...@okpolicy.org> wrote:
The API is not updating Oklahoma bills. The most recent update for any bill from Oklahoma is 2017-04-12: https://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/?state=ok&search_window=session:2017-2018

sunshin...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 1:53:51 PM5/19/17
to Open States
It looks like Michigan's votes have not been updated since May 4th. Other actions appear to be updating just fine.

This was voted on yesterday:
https://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/MIB00012375/

Here are links to the House Journal where yesterday's floor votes are detailed:
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(zfqfe41eccwndiazidoqkkvi))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=2017-HJ-05-18-047

To show that other actions are updating past May 4th, look at HB 4081, with openstates id: 'MIB00011989'. Your program has successfully tracked the actions on this bill beyond May 4th.

Just wanted to flag for you guys! Thank you again for all of your great work