Wyoming Bill Data

Mark Pennypacker

Jan 20, 2015, 1:09:58 PM1/20/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
My previous post isn't showing. When do you expect to have Wyoming bill data available? The session started a week ago and the session only lasts 7 weeks. Thank you!

Mark Pennypacker

Jan 20, 2015, 3:21:11 PM1/20/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
I reviewed the code in the repository and it appears the url that would normally be hit, http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2015/billindex/BillCrossRef.aspx?type=ALL, does not exist on the legislature site. However, this url has bills for the current session: http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2015/billreference/BillReference.aspx?type=ALL.

Mark

Mark Pennypacker

Jan 21, 2015, 4:41:27 PM1/21/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
I saw that you turned on bills for Minnesota. Thank you! Any more updates today? I'm seeing that there are 45 states in session as of now but bills are only available for 29 of them on your site.

Mark

Paul Tagliamonte

Jan 21, 2015, 4:54:45 PM1/21/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
We're working as quickly as we can - we've got Legislative data up for
nearly every state in session currently, we're working on going
through bill data, is that what you're talking about?

If you have a specific state, I can try to give you better information.

Thanks,
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation

Mark Pennypacker

Jan 22, 2015, 8:38:30 AM1/22/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

I'm extremely grateful for all of the work you guys are doing to bring this data up to date. I understand that it is a massive undertaking.

Yes, I'm specifically referring to the bill information and I'm particularly interested in Wyoming.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark Pennypacker

Jan 28, 2015, 11:50:12 AM1/28/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Paul and Miles,

I saw you added Wyoming. Thank you for the hard work.

Mark