Montana Legislator Name Correction

retrogradeMT

Mar 14, 2017, 9:04:27 AM3/14/17
to Open States
I'm not sure what the process is to make improvements, so I will just ask here.

There is a Montana Legislator in the lower house, House District 32, that needs a name correction.   His name is Jonathan Windy Boy.   Windy Boy should appear as his last name, currently, Boy appears as the last name and "Jonathan Windy" as his first name.    Is there a way that I can fix that or submit a request?

James Turk

Mar 15, 2017, 8:19:43 PM3/15/17
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up, I've now fixed this.

retrogradeMT

Mar 17, 2017, 10:48:55 AM3/17/17
to Open States
Thank you.