An update from Sunlight Labs

Kat Duffy

Sep 22, 2016, 4:35:48 PM9/22/16
to Open State Project
All,

I'm assuming you have all seen the news that Sunlight's Board has decided to shutter Sunlight Labs and is considering a variety of options for Sunlight’s future.  I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we'll be providing regular updates via Sunlight's blog and twitter account as we wind down Labs over the next few weeks. I know that many of you rely on and love Open States, and I can assure you that we're actively pursuing adoption strategies and will attempt to ensure its continued existence as a community project, at the very least.

If you are interested in adopting any Labs project, or you are currently using one of our projects and need assistance, please contact labslove@sunlightfoundation.com

If you would like to track our progess, follow @sunfoundation@sunlightlabs and #sunlabslove for updates. We have a lot going on, so we'll be limiting updates primarily to our blog, rather than google groups. That will ensure that we are providing equal access and timely information to everyone who is interested.

Thanks much to all,
Kat

Kat Duffy
Labs Director
Sunlight Foundation
(o) 202-742-1520  | (c) 202-390-5457 @rightsduff

Sunlight Foundation

Kory Payne

Sep 22, 2016, 5:37:35 PM9/22/16
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Sad news about Labs shutting down.  Kat, thanks for tour email.

I'm hoping to stay involved and I'm hoping to revive this project at some point:
If anyone is interested in that, or in maintaining openstates, plz email me at kory.payne@gmail

Sent from my iPhone