Do you know about the free airport shuttle service from Washington National Airport (DCA) ?

1 view

FGNA Conference Connections

Aug 15, 2014, 3:29:16 PM8/15/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com

The Crystal Gateway Marriott operates the DCA airport shuttle for the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel.  Look for a white van with red lettering and Crystal Gateway logo on the front door.  There are two vans that come through the airport, often back-to-back.  In the front windshield of each van there will be a placard stating either “South Loop” or “North Loop”.  The shuttle transportation to the Renaissance Arlington Capital View is the SOUTH LOOP.

Shuttles operate 7 days a week.  Shuttles FROM the hotel to the Washington National airport begin at *5:00am and returns from the airport to the hotel operates continuously, every 20-minutes, throughout the day, with the last shuttle departing Reagan Washington National Airport to the hotel at 11:00pm.

Arriving on Air Canada, Air Tran, Frontier, JetBlue Airways, Sun Country, or Spirit – Terminal A

    • From Terminal A Baggage Claim (street level), proceed outside and cross to the center median.  All hotel shuttle services pickup and drop off in this area

Arriving on Alaska, Delta, Delta Connection, Delta Shuttle, or United – Terminal B (DOOR 5)

    • From Terminal B Baggage Claim (lower level), proceed just outside of Door #5.  Our shuttle service picks up and drops off guests in this designated area.

Arriving on American, American Eagle, United (some UA flights), US Airways, US Airways Express, US Airways Shuttle – Terminal C (DOOR 9)

    • From Terminal C Baggage Claim (lower level), proceed just outside of Door #5 or Door #9 (whichever is closer).  Our shuttle service picks up and drops off guests in this designated area.

*5:00 am, 5:30 am, 6:00 am

From 6:00 am-9:00 pm, every 20 minutes.

From 9:00 pm-11:00 pm we are still serviced every 20 minutes, however, during this time, we are on-call.  Guests will automatically be picked up from the airport, but if there is a guest at the hotel that needs to go to the airport, you must call the shuttle for service.
To schedule a pick up, contact the hotel at: 703-413-1300

See more Tips for Registrants on the home page of the conference website:

https://www.regonline.com/2014CultureofExcellence