I have 2 rooms in a home available for the conference.

Dana Verkouteren

Aug 12, 2014, 3:56:40 PM8/12/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com
What date are you planning to arrive at Conference and when do you plan to depart?
I am planning to take courses that would be opened to non-FGNA members. I live locally and would be coming from my home in Cabin John, MD.
11 froude.jpg

Robert Boyd

Aug 19, 2014, 9:26:16 PM8/19/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com
 Did you get any responses to your offer for home stay during the conference?   I am still working on accommodations for Saturday and Sunday nights.

Karen Shavin

Aug 23, 2014, 8:13:01 AM8/23/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a room on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I'd like to attend the Thursday and Friday sessions, including the 8:30 ATMs. Would this fit with your plans?
Karen

Rachel Kenigsberg

Aug 25, 2014, 2:42:52 PM8/25/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com