room to share please???

Joyce Storch Makansi

Aug 22, 2014, 5:31:29 PM8/22/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com
What date are you planning to arrive at Conference and when do you plan to depart?
I plan on attending  conference on the thursday , August 28.
I am interested in sharing  a room Wednesday night  and  thursday night..... anyone  have  some room for one  more???
Thank you!

Arona Primalani

Aug 25, 2014, 1:51:21 PM8/25/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

If you're still looking for a room WEd and Thurs, you're welcome to my room for 2 nights.
Just let me know so I can get the right bed situation. My # is 415 948 6519.

arona

Karen Flowers

Aug 26, 2014, 8:58:12 PM8/26/14
to fgna-conferen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, did you find a roomate for wednesday and thursday? I am driving in from Baltimore and think I would like to share a room for those 2 nights instead of dealing with rush hour traffic so let me know if you still need someone.. thanks Karen Flowers kar...@mac.com