My feedburner feed has been hijacked

laura sweet

Apr 16, 2017, 2:36:35 PM4/16/17
to General Feeds and Syndication

If someone clicks on the link to my blog (www.ifitshipitshere.com) via their mobile device (at least on my own iphone 7)  from the e-mailed Feedburner feed message they receive, they are redirected to a spam site (dabtracking.com) with a fake "You've won an iphone" message (see attached screen grab).

I've also attached the code that feedburner medic indicated is invalid, but I don't know how to remove or repair that.

Can you PLEASE advise me how to repair or remove the malicious code that is redirecting the site? in other words... HELP!

thanks so much!

Laura  Sweet

IMG_4391.PNG
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 11.11.08 AM.png

Matti nescio

Apr 16, 2017, 4:09:31 PM4/16/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
If you search "com-wordpress:feed-additions:1" , you'll immediately see
that the code is a result of you using Jetpack on your Wordpress site.

laura sweet

Apr 16, 2017, 4:12:12 PM4/16/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Thanks for that info Matti.  Good to know that that is not the problem.