Feedburner and HTTPS SSL Handshake fail with HTTP status 400

已查看 1,269 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nazar Kulyk

未读,
2011年9月15日 10:08:452011/9/15
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
After updating openssl- and nginx-1.1.2 webserver  Feedburner dont get RSS from my website.

The link is valid: http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=https%3a%2f%2ftelestrekoza.com%2ffeed%2f and can be accessed from browser or other sites. But on feedburner i get HTTP Status 400

Thats log from the webserver :

2011/09/15 15:56:03 [crit] 8471#0: *99807 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140A1159:SSL routines:SSL_BYTES_TO_CIPHER_LIST:scsv received when renegotiating) while SSL handshaking, client: 95.132.124.135, server: telestrekoza.com

Thanks for any advice.

Nazar Kulyk

Nazar Kulyk

未读,
2011年9月15日 10:15:162011/9/15
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
openssl-1.0.0e

Nate Covington

未读,
2011年11月29日 17:11:332011/11/29
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Look here:
http://chris.olstrom.com/howto/force-ssl-with-mod_rewrite/

Fixed this by adding this line to my .htaccess file:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !FeedBurner [NC]

Your mileage will vary based on how you've got your SSL configured...

Nate Covington

未读,
2011年11月30日 08:59:232011/11/30
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Update: It looks like the links are breaking in my FeedBurner feed,
now, with this hack...

http://www.mysite.comhttps/www.mysite.com/blog/article-name.html

Any suggestions? Is the only way to make this all work to disable
SSL / HTTPS? It seems as though Google should be able to support SSL
for this!

Thanks in advance!
-Nate

Will Ashworth

未读,
2011年12月10日 14:39:362011/12/10
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
We've been dealing with the issue of Google removing SSL support for Feedburner feeds to a source feed, and have need to utilize SSL encryption site-wide. Here's how we got around it.

# What we use in our site's root directory
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443
RewriteRule (.*) https://www.ourcorporatedomain.org/$1 [R=301,L]

# What we use in our blog's root directory (in addition to the above)
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^443

Now, our blog feed can appropriately be accessed by Feedburner at:

Please note that this also uses 301 redirects, so you shouldn't experience any dead links as a result of this change. We were using Wordpress for our blog.

I hope this helps someone that's gone through this. Google should have alerted us all to this change, rather than leaving us in the dark. I'm ashamed for them...

theophilus78

未读,
2012年5月11日 21:16:582012/5/11
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
I found a workaround for the fact that Feedburner will not accept RSS feeds with an https URL. It is not pretty, but so far it has worked.

1) Subscribe to the https feed in Google reader and place the feed into its own folder
2) Using the drop down menu for that folder, create a bundle that only contains the feed you want to take into Feedburner
3) Click on the link to create a bundle clip for your web site or blog
4) Clcik to preview the bundle clip
5) Take the URL for the Atom feed for the bundle clip into Feedburner

Hopefully this works for others who have this issue!

Onno Benschop

未读,
2013年2月7日 02:35:152013/2/7
收件人 feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
This got me to the point where I could create the feed within feedburner, thank you very much!

What it doesn't appear to do is take any attachments (attached to an announcement post) and use them as an enclosure, which is where I was hoping to end up.

To re-iterate:
1. Google Sites Announcements Page
2. Each post has an mp3 attachment.
3. Can create a bundle in Google reader.
4. Can tell Feedburner about it.
5. No mp3 attachments appear.

I'm not sure if this is because Google Reader is not passing on the attachments, or because of something else. My next test is to actually insert a link in each announcement to the attachment.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子