Feeds Not Delivered to Subscribbers

Ofofon Umoh

Oct 10, 2016, 1:18:54 AM10/10/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi there,

My feeds doesn't sent to my subscribers until I resync using troubleshoot, any day I don't resync, it will not send and this happens to one of my feeds, others sent without resync, what could be the problem.

Thanks

Nadia Bendjedou

Dec 16, 2016, 1:18:34 PM12/16/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi, did you find the cause of this issue. I am having the same problem.
Everything was working find until 4 weeks ago, the feed is not delivered to subscribers

Any hints?

Regards,
nadia

Matti nescio

Dec 16, 2016, 2:10:54 PM12/16/16
On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 8:18:34 PM UTC+2, Nadia Bendjedou wrote:
Hi, did you find the cause of this issue. I am having the same problem.
Everything was working find until 4 weeks ago, the feed is not delivered to subscribers

Without knowing your Feed Details, quite impossible to even begin to check what could be wrong.

Nadia Bendjedou

Jan 18, 2017, 10:47:18 AM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
My feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OracleE-businessSuiteAndOracleCloud
I am still having the same issue, published many articles but the feedburner is not sending emails to subscribers (including myself).
I also did "Resyncing" your feed, pinged etc...

Nadia Bendjedou

Jan 18, 2017, 10:50:34 AM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication

Matti nescio

Jan 18, 2017, 12:20:56 PM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
All I did was ping it, and the test post appeared in the feed.

Nadia Bendjedou

Jan 18, 2017, 3:16:40 PM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Thanks Matti for your response.
I am able to see my posts using the rss feed using Thurnderbirds incluidng my test post from today (as I am desperate). But the feebburner is not sending emails to subscribers since Nov. I have been trying to fix and tried all sort of thing, but still my posts are not sent to my email subscribers. The last post I received by email is: https://blogs.oracle.com/EBSandOracleCloud/entry/ebs_122_multi_node_app

Please can you help....

Regards,
Nadia

Nadia Bendjedou

Jan 18, 2017, 3:18:50 PM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Here are my feed details:
=============
Feed Title:      Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud
=============

Is there something wrong in the above?

Matti nescio

Jan 18, 2017, 6:31:46 PM1/18/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 10:18:50 PM UTC+2, Nadia Bendjedou wrote:
Here are my feed details:
=============
Feed Title:      Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud
In Communication Preferences , do you have a working Reply-To address ?

Nadia Bendjedou

Jan 19, 2017, 3:54:19 AM1/19/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Good Morning Matti,
I must have deactivated the "Optimize / BrowserFriendly" only last night as I was testing all sort of things. I activated it back now.
Yes, I can see your yahoo account in the top of the subscribers list.
Almost all my subscribers status is "Active".

Yes, I have delivery TZ and schedule etc... which have been working perfectly.
Yes, I have my email address in the Communication Preferences, "Reply-To address", that is working as it is my company email.

Someone today, told me that my original feed is bad:

Does Feedburner accepts HTTPS and does Feedburner accepts rss feed instead of Atom feed?

Pleeeease can you help.

Regards,
Nadia

Matti nescio

Jan 19, 2017, 10:22:29 AM1/19/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 10:54:19 AM UTC+2, Nadia Bendjedou wrote:
Yes, I can see your yahoo account in the top of the subscribers list.

FWIW, I received the 'test2' post in my email ~30 minutes ago.
I would expect to receive the latest 'ebs_adapter_ics' post around the same time tomorrow.

Someone today, told me that my original feed is bad:

while the rss is valid, no warnings, just recommendations.  Most valid feeds got some warnings.

Does Feedburner accepts HTTPS and does Feedburner accepts rss feed instead of Atom feed?

Feedburner has accepted https feeds since around November 2014.

Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Jan 19, 2017, 6:11:29 PM1/19/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:18:22 PM UTC+2, Nadia Bendjedou wrote:
Really?
As I have not received it by email, nor my subscribers that I checked with.

Did you change the delivery schedule ?   At Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:48:43 +0000
, I received the latest 'E-Business Suite Adapter and Integration Cloud Service' post.

Have all your subscribers check their spam folders, doublecheck they don't
have any mail rules/filters that might be interfering , or simply search all of their email
for anything with
From: Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud <noreply+...@google.com>

Here is my email if you accept:

  • this is a public user-2-user forum - posting your email address may not be the best idea (though it's hidden behind a captcha)
  • I'm not a Google employee, but , as my G+ profile states, a TC - somewhat similar to Microsoft MVP
  • you can email me at the yahoo address I'm subscribed to the feed with