Feed not updating for 3 days in Feedburner/Subscribers show 77 from over 18k

Nigeria Jagajaga

Aug 17, 2017, 6:51:03 AM8/17/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hello Good day,
   Please what might be the problem with my feed because it has failed to update since 3 days. I notice it this morning and tried fixing it but couldn't.
I had no option than to do resync . My subscribers now dropped from over 18k to 77
Feed Title is The Job Fact From Punch
Feed Address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ feedburner/eOfr

Please can someone help me out. Thank you

strong3320

Aug 17, 2017, 10:50:54 PM8/17/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
I have the same problem.  I've seen it on two different RSS feeds to blogs.  It's everyone.  Google screwed it up, or worse killed the project and didn't tell anyone.