Feedburner Stats Dashboard still shows no activity...

Christine Kennedy

May 10, 2016, 6:30:39 PM5/10/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
I posted this problem a couple of days ago and reported it to Google from my blog on the "Report a Problem" tab, but have seen no change.
My Feedburner Feed Stats Dashboard shows that everything bottomed out May 5th - i.e. - the subscribers and "Reach" graph went to 0, not recording any activity since the 5th. I therefore also can't access my subscribers list  How do I get this back on track again?  Do I Resync?  Or is it something Google/Feedburner has to take care of? What is Reach?
Thank you...