Ping not working

ScoutHarper

Dec 18, 2015, 12:31:42 PM12/18/15
to General Feeds and Syndication
For the first time, I'm receiving this message when I try to ping:

Your Ping resulted in an Error "We were unable to process your ping. You must ping with a URL that exactly matches the channel link (RSS) or alternate link (Atom) in your top level feed element pointing back to your website (e.g http://myblog.blogspot.com/), or use your feed URL (e.g. http://feeds.feedburner.com/myuri)."

And of course, I'm using the exact same URL I use every time I have to ping.

Resyncing worked fine. I can see today's post on my feed, but it hasn't gone out yet and it usually goes out around 11 am EST.

Everything else I've checked indicates the feed is healthy and working, so why is pinging a problem?

ScoutHarper

Dec 18, 2015, 12:42:20 PM12/18/15
to General Feeds and Syndication
Well, after I resynced, I pinged again and it was successful. Thank you. Any ideas what went wrong?