My feed is not updating, help!

Webby Pride

Jun 26, 2015, 6:38:28 PM6/26/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have a webmasters blog and uses it to update information for my seo marketing other stuff.

The feed system of feedburning is not sending feeds of new posts. I have pinged and it didn´t receive anyting in my email box.

I have receveid feed only on the beginning.

How can i fix it?

My personal e-mail: webmast...@gmail.com

Thanks, need help (specially because i know nothing about code).

California

Maks Verver

Jun 29, 2015, 4:43:07 AM6/29/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com