subscribers

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:02:02 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
all my subscribers are not getting a email when i post to my blog

kim.kn...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2018, 7:04:20 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
This also happens to me.  A lot of subscribers find email for blog in their junk

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:12:14 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
I have asked them if its in their junk folder and they say no

kim.kn...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2018, 7:14:37 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Sorry Janet wish I could help

Matti nescio

Jan 7, 2018, 7:14:53 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
For both of you , what are your Feedburner Feed Details, and is the Feedburner feed itself up to date ?

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:23:20 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
I think its up to date this is very new to me and I believe there is somewhere u can alter the time is goes out is that right ?

Matti nescio

Jan 7, 2018, 7:26:29 AM1/7/18
On Sunday, 7 January 2018 14:23:20 UTC+2, Janet Humphries wrote:
I believe there is somewhere u can alter the time is goes out is that right ?

What delivery schedule and timezone do you have selected in your feedburner settings in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

kim.kn...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2018, 7:29:59 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
I don't schedule mine ahead of time, I send them in real time

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:38:29 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
no i dont want to ahead of time i want real time do i have to do anything

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:43:08 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
it says Schedule email delivery 1am-3am

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 7:45:27 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
timezone is GMT-6.00

Janet Humphries

Jan 7, 2018, 8:02:35 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
help its driving me mad my subscribers are saying active but not getting my posts

Matti nescio

Jan 7, 2018, 9:16:07 AM1/7/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Sending your post to your email subscribers immediately is not an option with Feedburner.
You could create and use a Google Group for that purpose.

There are also some 3rd party paid options that allow that.

Lee Ann at Creative Moments

Mar 5, 2018, 11:54:26 AM3/5/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
any luck finding a solution?

Sue Duffy

Jun 24, 2018, 8:36:00 PM6/24/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Matti - I have to say that for the hours and hours I've spent trying to get help with this no FeedBurner updates emails, I have NEVER seen this language until now.
"Sending your post to your email subscribers immediately is not an option with Feedburner."  I have edited my already-published posts and have scheduled them instead.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow if they are delivered
.