Feedburner no longer sending out my posts

Swarup Bhai

Apr 22, 2016, 4:40:25 PM4/22/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Feedburner was working perfectly through December 2015. After that I was off line for several months in a rural area. Returning now in April, I've tried several times this week to send posts via feedburner to my subscribers but nothing goes out. I tried the troubleshooting measures given in "troubleshootize". I was able to ping feedburner successfully., with this result: "This is a valid Atom 1.0 feed." I did not find the invalid characters <o:p> in my HTML.

So in the end, the
troubleshootize page says to try Resync. When I did clicked on Resync, I got the following two error messages:

1. "There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed "संस्कृतव्याकरणम्‌ - उद्घोषणाः"

2. " Error getting URL: 404 - Not Found"

Kindly help me-- what needs to be done to repair this?

----------------

note: Here is my googlesites Announcements page to which people subscribe and receive feedburner posts.

Here is the address of my feedburner feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/samskrita_vyakaranam

Here is the link I used for subscribers to click on and subscribe:
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=samskrita_vyakaranam&loc=en_US

Here is what feedburner refers to as the "original feed":
http://sites.google.com/site/samskritavyakaranam/12---jAlasthAnasya-samAcAraH/01---jAlasthAnasya-udghoShaNAH/posts.xml

Here is the feed title:
संस्कृतव्याकरणम्‌ - उद्घोषणाः

Matti nescio

Apr 22, 2016, 6:43:02 PM4/22/16
On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:40:25 PM UTC+3, Swarup Bhai wrote:
2. " Error getting URL: 404 - Not Found"

Swarup Bhai

Apr 22, 2016, 8:16:42 PM4/22/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Wow, how silly of me-- it slipped my mind that I had moved it. It used to be 12, but now it is 13 as you have correctly pointed out. Thank you!!

So in feedburner the "Original Feed" is listed as:

http://sites.google.com/site/samskritavyakaranam/12---jAlasthAnasya-samAcAraH/01---jAlasthAnasya-udghoShaNAH/posts.xml

If I change the 12 to 13, then the problem should be fixed-- am I correct?

Swarup Bhai

Apr 23, 2016, 1:57:56 PM4/23/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
I updated the Original Feed address as indicated above, and now it seems to be working fine. I was able to send a post out last night via feedburner. Thank you!