Can't see feed, but it is still sending email updates

Andrew Stein

Dec 22, 2015, 1:15:30 PM12/22/15
to General Feeds and Syndication
Can someone please help me figure out how to manage my feed?  I know that it is still sending email updates, but I can't figure out how to manage it.  Feedburner won't allow me to login, it doesn't seem to recognize my email address, and I'm not sure who to email/call to figure this out.

Any help is very much appreciated.  Thank you!

Maks Verver

Jan 5, 2016, 12:58:35 PM1/5/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi Andrew,

I can probably help you with that. Can you check if the email update has an unsubscribe link at the bottom, and if so, can you send it to me by email? That should allow me to find the relevant feed, and we can go from there.

 - Maks.