Addendum to previous post

Christine Kennedy

May 7, 2016, 4:38:50 PM5/7/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
The post I created this morning came through the email system.  But the new post is not showing up in other bloggers blog rolls... It's still showing the deleted post.  And the Feed Stats Dashboard on Feedburner has not recorded any activity for May 5th or 6th...   Does this mean there is another problem that needs to be addressed, and what do I need to do about it?  I did a Ping a little over an hour ago, but nothing changed... I also reported this problem to google from my blog, with the "Report a Problem" tab. Thanks