Feed remove - but register link is always available

13 wyświetleń

Lili Green

nieprzeczytany,
14 kwi 2016, 11:19:2714.04.2016
do General Feeds and Syndication
Hello

Months ago we remove our feed,  but our original Feedburner subscribers are still receiving the Feedburner email as well, so we want to disable it. The register link is already available : http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=1jour1actu&loc=fr_FR

With this link, we can register and we receive notifications when new articles are published on the website "1jour 1 actu"

How can I remove it definitely  ? Thank you in advance for your help

Jennifer

Matti nescio

nieprzeczytany,
14 kwi 2016, 12:21:2714.04.2016
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6:19:27 PM UTC+3, Lili Green wrote:

Months ago we remove our feed

How did you delete it from Feedburner  - was the
'With permanent redirection' box checked ?

Lili Green

nieprzeczytany,
15 kwi 2016, 03:10:4115.04.2016
do General Feeds and Syndication
I don't know exactly, if the permanent redirection box wasn't checked it's normal that the link always work ?

Can we create again the flow and remove it correctly ?

Thanks

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż