My feedburner has not updated since March 20th, and I have made 4 posts on my blog since then

Susan F.

May 3, 2016, 11:14:00 PM5/3/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
My Feedburner is http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedburner/oem

Mailchimp has been sending out an email every day when I post new content for months. I just noticed that an email has not been sent out since April 20th, despite my having published 4 posts since then. When I check http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedburner/oem, the feed shows nothing later than April 20th.

I have sent a ping with no results. I cannot log into my feedburner account, although I am sure I am using the correct email. I may be confused about the passwork, but cannot get past trying to get an email set to me so I can reset it. (If I use the user name susanf (not my email) and ask to reset my password, it says "an email as been sent and check your email" but I have not received it.

Help! I really would like my feed to be active again. Please let me know what other information you need from me to solve this mystery.

Thanks
Susan F