My feed is too large

Lead Your School

Jan 25, 2017, 8:22:10 AM1/25/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
My feed is too large, but when I attempt to change the feed address to the ending, /feeds/posts/default?max-results=75 as recommended, the change will not save.  Any suggestions?

Matti nescio

Jan 25, 2017, 8:35:49 AM1/25/17
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:22:10 PM UTC+2, Lead Your School wrote:
My feed is too large, but when I attempt to change the feed address to the ending, /feeds/posts/default?max-results=75 as recommended, the change will not save.  Any suggestions?

Really you need you remove all the junk Word formatting from your posts,
and stop copy&pasting directly from Word into Blogger post editor.