FeedBurner is sending out old posts!

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christine Kennedy

未讀,
2016年5月7日 上午11:29:092016/5/7
收件者:General Feeds and Syndication
This morning Feed Burner sent out an older post from Jan 18, 2016.  This was not a scheduled post.
Do I Ping or Resync?  How do I stop it from doing this?
Last evening I deleted my current post on my blog, did this have anything to do with it?
Thanks...

Matti nescio

未讀,
2016年5月7日 中午12:58:022016/5/7
On Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 6:29:09 PM UTC+3, Christine Kennedy wrote:
Last evening I deleted my current post on my blog, did this have anything to do with it?

Yes, everything to do with that.

Christine Kennedy

未讀,
2016年5月7日 下午1:26:072016/5/7
收件者:General Feeds and Syndication
Thanks Matti!

Will have to work on that, and make the adjustments you suggest in your links.

I did create a new post this morning, and it came through okay in my email.  But the new post is not showing up on other bloggers blog rolls...  And the Feed Stats Dashboard on Feedburner has not recorded any activity for May 5th and 6th...  I ended up "successfully" Resyncing my blog this am...  But the deleted post is still showing up on the other bloggers blog roll.  Does this mean there is another problem that need to be addressed?  Do I need to Ping?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息