Feedburner "From" E-mail is displaying blog name twice

Cody Millo

Aug 12, 2012, 6:21:11 PM8/12/12
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!  I am new to feed burner and for some reason whenever it sends my update emails it shows the from name as my blog title twice.  I have checked all the settings and cant seem to figure out how to fix it.

email.png

Matti Nescio

Aug 13, 2012, 11:59:43 AM8/13/12
On Monday, 13 August 2012 01:21:11 UTC+3, Cody Millo wrote:
Hey everyone!  I am new to feed burner and for some reason whenever it sends my update emails it shows the from name as my blog title twice.  I have checked all the settings and cant seem to figure out how to fix it.

It's not due to feedburner, but your wordpress settings (evident by viewing http://ceesops.com/feed/ ), likely fixable by changing to a wordpress theme that isn't broken;
possibly possible to workaround by setting a completely different custom title in feedburner settings.