Email Subscription

sd...@gracechristianalaska.org

Oct 5, 2016, 8:02:10 PM10/5/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
My Feedburner account shows that email subscription is active, but when you try and subscribe, it says it has not been enabled. What can I do?

I've attached screenshots to show what I'm talking about.

Site:  http://www.gracechristianalaska.org/blog/
Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 3.59.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 3.59.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 3.59.56 PM.png

Matti nescio

Oct 5, 2016, 8:58:55 PM10/5/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Can you post a screenshot of the Feed Details of the feed ?

Then explain why the Feed Address of the Feedburner
feed now on the blog is https://feeds.feedburner.com/QXox , which does not exist.

Also, just below the email box, you're pointing to google.feedburner.com

sd...@gracechristianalaska.org

Oct 6, 2016, 1:08:25 AM10/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
screenshot is attached for feed details

I used a feedburner plugin for WordPress for the sidebar subscription widget, the google.feedburner.com
was how it automatically appeared.
Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 9.05.55 PM.png

Matti nescio

Oct 6, 2016, 6:46:07 AM10/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication

sd...@gracechristianalaska.org

Oct 6, 2016, 2:43:20 PM10/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Any further helpful thoughts?

sd...@gracechristianalaska.org

Oct 6, 2016, 3:30:51 PM10/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Sorry, this response got by me earlier. THANK YOU. For some reason the WordPress plugin widget that I was using was automatically deleting part of the id name because it has a forward slash included. So it wouldn't work. I've just gone ahead and used the feedburner form code instead and it's working.

Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes we just need an extra set of eyes to see the problem.