Feedburner Account Login problem (unknown password)

UQmedmed

Sep 27, 2017, 7:31:59 AM9/27/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
My employer set up a Feedburner account many years ago (probably pre-2007). It was a past employee of the IT department - Plamen Panov - who set it up. I am guessing that he used his work email address plamenDOTpanovATmedmediaDOTie - and I have reset the email account to forward all emails to my account.

I would really appreciate it if you would send me a reset password link to allow us to examine the feed.

If the reset password link goes to his account, I will see it. Or if possible, I would appreciate if you sent it to my address above.

The feed still works, however we would like to do some maintenance on the mailing list.

Many thanks for your help,
Una Quinlan
Medmedia IT