Lost company feed and can't find the account it's attached to

Jennifer

Jun 22, 2015, 2:08:45 PM6/22/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We have a new corporate site, and someone else (no longer here) set up our original feed years ago. I'm 99.9% sure it was migrated over in 2008/2009 to Google, but now I'm trying to connect it to the new site and I can't -for the life of me- figure out what account it would be attached to. So I can't claim the feed (cadinc) to update it because it says it's already attached to an account.

I've read several of the posts here, other forums, etc.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
-Jen

Maks Verver

Jun 23, 2015, 11:24:54 AM6/23/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
I can help you with that. I'll send you an email to follow up in private.

 - Maks.

JJx

Jun 29, 2015, 8:37:33 PM6/29/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Maks!
I just replied- sorry for the delay. Your email went to my gmail which I don't use often and it was buried amongst google alerts and random junk.
-jj

Rick Clemons

Oct 5, 2015, 8:24:59 PM10/5/15
to General Feeds and Syndication

Maks I'm having a similar issue. can you please contact me too.