Received emails from feedburner subscription has small text and images are not aligned

Sandra Kourah

Jun 23, 2016, 10:59:07 AM6/23/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi all ! I subscribed myself to my blog to be able to view the posts through burnfeeder and see what my subscribers see in the emails. I noticed the text is extremely tiny and the images are not aligned or sized correctly. I have updated the font size through feedburner and my prophotoblog. This just started happening recently. On my iphone the text is tiny, as well as the iPad. when email received through my email on my macbook text is fine and no images. Any input is appreciated!!