Feedburning is not working, don´t receive any content update.

Gonzalo Salcedo

May 4, 2015, 3:16:57 PM5/4/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have an academic blog and uses it to update information for my classmates on call for papers and other stuff.

The feed system of feedburning is not sending feeds of new posts. I have pinged and it didn´t receive anyting in my email box.

I have receveid feed only on the beginning.

How can i fix it?

My personal e-mail: gonzalo...@gmail.com

Thanks, need help (specially because i know nothing about code).

Gonzalo Salcedo
Brazil

Maks Verver

May 5, 2015, 5:37:14 AM5/5/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gonzalo,

Could you post your FeedBurner URL too? Does it contain all the latest items?

 - Maks.

Rogerio Attorresi

May 18, 2015, 3:29:11 AM5/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
The same thing is happening to me! Publico daily 3-4 articles, and three days, I signed an e-mail mine, for testing, and not get.
What happens?

Maks Verver

May 18, 2015, 5:29:56 AM5/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rogerio,

Same question as above: what's your FeedBurner URL? Does it contain all the latest items? If not, what's the URL of the source feed?

(It's really difficult to investigate these issues without it!)

 - Maks.