Problem with Feedburner Feeds via email

pacna...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 1:56:42 PM9/19/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi,

I'm experiencing an ongoing problem with certain subscribers not receiving email notification of new blog posts.  I've used FeedBurners "troubleshootize" feature and found no reported issues.  Also, only certain subscribers report not receiving the notification (of which I am one).  Two of the people not receiving updates use gmail, however other gmail users are receiving notifications.

Can anyone suggest any other options to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Ofofon Umoh

Oct 10, 2016, 1:08:48 AM10/10/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Have you checked your 'Promotion" tab on the gmail account? Gmail groups Newsletters to Promotion tab not inbox.