First time using Feedburner

ldgo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 6:04:47 PM1/11/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hello,

Hoping someone can please help!

I have just started to look into using Feedburner but when I type in my RSS address it says my feed file size is too large. When I've looked up help people say things like log into your account but I don't have one yet! Is this simply a case of making my blog posts smaller??

Thanks :)

Matti nescio

Jan 11, 2016, 6:23:14 PM1/11/16
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 1:04:47 AM UTC+2, (unknown) wrote:
Is this simply a case of making my blog posts smaller??

Either that , or
  • make sure your posts don't have any junk Word formatting or embedded base64 images
  • provide Feedburner with an Original Feed that has a fewer number of posts
  • only provide a summary feed to Feedburner
What's the feed you're trying to burn ?

ldgo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 6:35:57 PM1/11/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Thanks so much for your reply! I did read it but obviously not properly; just re-read it and sorted out the problem by adding 'max=3' - thanks again :)