Email Subscription Not Enabled Error Message

Karly Anderson

Apr 27, 2016, 11:39:13 AM4/27/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
When users try to subscribe to my blog via an email widget, they receive the error message "email subscription is not currently enabled." However, I have triple-checked my Feedburner settings, and everything is enabled for email subscribers. Help?

Matti nescio

Apr 27, 2016, 12:32:05 PM4/27/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Assuming missinthemidwest.com

Everything appears to be correct in Feedburner.
The address you're using in the gadget in the Wordpress blog is incorrect :
and press the 'Get Miss in the Midwest delivered by email' in the top right.

It was correct when you were still on Blogger - view the source of

Pleasantly surprised at how well your Blogger to Wordpress migration went otherwise,
especially the fact that the Blogger feed URL http://www.missinthemidwest.com/feeds/posts/default
redirects to a Wordpress feed URL.

In your newest post, you asked previous subscribers to re-subscribe by email.
They shouldn't need to do that, since you've been using the same Feedburner Feed Address

It appears you used a slightly shorter Feed Address before that - https://feeds.feedburner.com/MissInTheMidwest