feedburner subscribers do not receive e-mails

Gerhard Winter

Feb 7, 2017, 7:23:26 AM2/7/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Greetings from Vienna!

Until the 16th of january 2017 I received emails with my recent RSS posts on www.elektrotechnikblog.at.

Since then no new ones, although we posted a few ones. I have not changed anything in the settings, nor did the site change. I can see the posts ok on feedburner, they are OK, I validated them: no problem except a few optimizations. I checked with our outlook-firewall: no changes.

I entered a new mail adress to deliver them, but that did not work also.

I cannot identify the problem, please advice

best regards

Gerhard

ictar...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 1:45:23 AM2/16/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
HI

my feedburner account occur some error when clicking the Resync Now button

Error : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Thanks
Ishan

ben mark

Jul 3, 2017, 9:03:17 PM7/3/17