Feedburner Email subscription problem

Smiley smile

Jun 18, 2016, 2:18:31 AM6/18/16
to General Feeds and Syndication

I am using Feedburner for email subscription on my blog when I am posting new post then only Feedburner sending to email subscribers , if I am updating post is not sending to subscribers.

Example: In my blog am posting job updates daily updating pages day by day so it is not sending to subscribers.

https://java-questions-and-answers.blogspot.in/2016/05/it-and-non-it-jobs.html

In this page am posting new job links, but feed burner is not sending to subscribers. So how can I overcome this problem can anyone help me?

Stacia Nordin

Jun 29, 2016, 4:52:28 AM6/29/16
to General Feeds and Syndication

I'm having the same issue - I wasn't having the issue until recently, not sure if something changed with a recent update or if I changed a setting, but I can't figure out how to change it back.

Attached is the mesas I get.