Subscribers not receiving notifications

Collegiate 2026

Jun 18, 2015, 9:42:49 AM6/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
We posted yesterday but no one received notifications of posting... I have checked everything but can't figure it out!

Matti nescio

Jun 18, 2015, 11:48:20 AM6/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
What's your feedburner delivery schedule set to ? (in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options )

Collegiate 2026

Jun 18, 2015, 1:36:47 PM6/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
I just went in and set it to Eastern zone, 1-3pm ... I reposted this a.m. the post that supposedly went out yesterday (no page views) so I guess I'll wait and see if anyone views it after 3 today.

I just hope people are subscribed to the right feed... I'm worried I might have screwed it up by adding a new feed URL yesterday when I was trying to fix it. It's possible that they are subscribed to the old one. Is there any way to tell if they are subscribed to the right URL?

Matti nescio

Jun 18, 2015, 2:32:20 PM6/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to tell if they are subscribed to the right URL?

You didn't delete the old feed though, did you ?

Check the list of email subscribers for all your feeds that are using
In Feedburner, open each feed and click the 'See more about your subscribers'
link, then 'FeedBurner Email Subscriptions -> Manage Your Email Subscriber List'
That'll get you to Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Subscription Management

Are you subscribed to the feed(s) by email with any of your own email addresses ?

Apparently, on the 11th
This is Google's cache of http://cougars2029.blogspot.com/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 11 Jun 2015 13:45:07 GMT. )
, you had a non-functional follow by email gadget, so nobody would've been able to subscribe anyway;
, there was no uri specified like there is now. ( uri=blogspot/fNLSO )

Collegiate 2026

Jun 18, 2015, 2:59:25 PM6/18/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
The 13 subscribers are all connected to this original feed: http://cougars2029.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

I did delete one feed because it seemed like a duplicate.
And yes, I've subscribed myself but received no notification yesterday or today.

To create this blog, I made a copy of another blog, then went in and got a new Feedburner URL for this new one.