Suddenly my feedburner's not updated and gives error when I try to resync or ping. (wordpress)

June N.

Jun 12, 2015, 4:16:41 PM6/12/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've been using Feed burner for many years but this's the first time ever.

First my wordpress feed is : http://junejune.kr/feed
and my feedburner address : http://feeds.feedburner.com/wooni

like the title, my feed burner doesn't grab my recent-today's- post for hours, but my original feed passed valid test and looks like normal.
so I tried to resync, but it gives me error messages :

1. There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed "*JUNEJUNE"
2. Null.

And when I tried to send ping :

Your Ping resulted in an Error "We were unable to process your ping.
You must ping with a URL that exactly matches the channel link (RSS) or alternate link (Atom) in your top level feed element pointing back to your website

And interestingly, I cannot edit or save feed details of feedburner too. Similar error occurs....

I did tried almost everything I know-reducing posts, deactivating plugins, disable chache and etc.
But nothing changed.
Maybe is Feed burner's problem but I don't know why...

is anybody knows how to resolve this issue?

Maks Verver

Jun 15, 2015, 10:07:14 AM6/15/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi June,

Your feed looks up-to-date now. For future reference, if you want to ping your feed, you should use the channel link from your source feed. In your case, that would just be "http://junejune.kr".

FeedBurner also supports pinging the FeedBurner feed URL (in this case: http://feeds.feedburner.com/wooni), but officially, you're supposed to use the channel link.

 - Maks.

June N.

Jun 15, 2015, 11:20:18 AM6/15/15
to feeds-and-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Maks.
Yes, my feed burner is up to date now.
It was my web hosting server issue, I think. I moved in new server and oddly everything became normal.
But thanks for your kind advice!