Feeds going out to subscribers

Sally Forth

Aug 9, 2016, 8:44:54 PM8/9/16
to General Feeds and Syndication

In the past when I updated my blog, the update would be sent to my subscribers in an email. I also have subscribed myself to keep track of it. I have not received an email for the last 4 updates that I have done. They have all been published and are there when I pull up the blog website. Apparently some of my subscribers are receiving the updates but  others are not. I do not understand what is happening and have no idea how to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sally

Ellen Ross

Aug 26, 2016, 7:49:40 AM8/26/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
I have the exact same problem since the beginning of august. I'm so confused!

Matti nescio

Aug 26, 2016, 9:02:01 AM8/26/16
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 2:49:40 PM UTC+3, Ellen Ross wrote:
I have the exact same problem since the beginning of august. I'm so confused!

Is the last post your email subscribers received also the latest post available
(even though http://feeds.feedburner.com/AskAway is up to date)

Although you reduced the Original Feed of your Feedburner feed to only 3 posts,
(though you could've just used http://www.askawayblog.com/feeds/posts/summary )
, you didn't fix the underlying cause -  the many base64 embedded images in your posts, instead of properly uploaded ones;
10 such images in your 25 latest posts.  Many services, not just Feedburner and Bloglovin
ignore or just can't handle indivual posts that are more than 100 KiB in size.
The post 2016/08/the-most-effective-ways-to-stay-warm.html alone has 3 base64 embedded images,
for nearly 300 KiB increased size. Normally uploaded, the post would be only 9 KiB.

The small amount of junk Word fomatting in your posts is almost inconsequential  after that.