feed for feedburner out of date by a year

Lydia MacDonald

Oct 3, 2017, 8:17:30 AM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
I can't get my feed to update and it last updated April 2016. Help! I have resynced, pinged, and checked the validity of the feed, but it still won't update.  It's over a year old. I can't figure out a way to change it. My posts haven't changed format at all. I am on squarespace.
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 8.15.00 AM.png

Matti nescio

Oct 3, 2017, 8:36:37 AM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
So according to the screenshot,

What's the Original Feed of https://feeds.feedburner.com/island-bakes

Lydia MacDonald

Oct 3, 2017, 10:16:51 AM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
I don't think there is an original feed. What would it be? I think that is the original.

Matti nescio

Oct 3, 2017, 10:36:39 AM10/3/17
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 17:16:51 UTC+3, Lydia MacDonald wrote:
I don't think there is an original feed. What would it be?

You said the blog is on squarespace, but looks like it was previously Wordpress-powered ,

https://feeds.feedburner.com/island-bakes?format=xml is also still clearly a wordpress feed.
But now,  the Wordpress feed URL http://www.island-bakes.com/feed/ goes nowhere.

Lydia MacDonald

Oct 3, 2017, 12:32:46 PM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Oh I see what you mean.  Sorry.  Yes, it was previously on wordpress, but that was some time ago now.  How can I get it to switch to squarespace?

Matti nescio

Oct 3, 2017, 12:51:18 PM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Change the Original Feed on both Feedburner feeds to whatever is your squarespace feed URL.

And setup a redirect from the few possible wordpress rss/atom feed URLs to the respective
squarespace rss/atom feed URLs.

Lydia MacDonald

Oct 3, 2017, 1:20:42 PM10/3/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Okay. I did make a new feed to the newest URL, but it still didn't work.  Not sure how to do the atom feed thing, but I'll try to figure it out.  Thank you.