Subscribers Aren't Receiving Emails

Victoria Grace Howell

May 15, 2016, 9:38:34 PM5/15/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
A few of my followers recently notified me that they're not getting email notifications of my posts anymore through feedburner. I believe this is since I changed my blog's name. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this since I'm not having the problem, they are. This is my blog: http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/ Any solutions?

Matti nescio

May 15, 2016, 10:01:06 PM5/15/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Apart from changing your blog title, did you do any other changes, in Blogger or in Feedburner ?

The people that are saying they're not receiving anything ;
are they older existing subscribers of https://feeds.feedburner.com/StoriTorisBlog
, or subscribers of the new feed https://feeds.feedburner.com/WanderersPen
Anything in common with them , such as the email provider they are using ?
Have they all checked their spam/junk folders, and doublechecked their filters ?

It's a small miracle that both Feedburner feeds are up to date, what with
dangerously close to the 1024 KiB limit.
You should change your Original Feed (on both Feedburner feeds) to

Also, stop copy&pasting from Word directly into Blogger and remove
the junk Word formatting from your existing posts.

Victoria Grace Howell

May 15, 2016, 10:18:47 PM5/15/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
I changed some of the pages, but I don't think that would effect anything.

It's the first URL. I changed it to the second URL in attempt to mend the problem.

I haven't asked that, but I will ask them those two things. They seemed to stop getting the emails in correlation with the name change, hence why I posted on here.

I'll check out the size limit.

I don't copy and paste directly from Word for the majority of my posts. Only one type that goes up once a month.

Thank you for your help.
Message has been deleted