Formatting Question - put space between titles?

Rachel Grant

Mar 4, 2017, 1:08:04 PM3/4/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi there -- I am a novice novice novice -- so was thrilled that I was even able to sort how to set up feedburner and then buzzboost so that I can easily have the feed show up on this webpage: http://rachelgrantcoaching.com/freebies/

So, I could live with it as is, but would really love to put a line break between the blog excerpt and title of the next post rather than it all being squished together. If there's no easy way, then I could always just only have one post display, but thought I'd check to see if there is an easy way to adjust the formatting.

Thank you!