Internet Explorer does not support feeds with DTDs.

monicadielle

Dec 5, 2008, 7:01:34 AM12/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
www.bathroomsandbathrooms.com

IE says "Internet Explorer does not support feeds with DTDs.

This feed contains a DTD (Document Type Definition). DTDs are used to
define a structure of a webpage. Internet Explorer does not support
DTDs in feeds."

What can I do?

in "site feed" settings of blogger I've checked twice for the correct
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BathroomsAndBathrooms

Please help!
Thank you
cheers

Whit

Jan 12, 2009, 8:37:31 PM1/12/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I have a similar issue. I'm also using blogger. Everything worked
fine till I told it to redirect my blogger rss feed through
feedburner. Now if I click on the rss toolbar button it tells me IE
can't open DTDs. Yet, it can open the feedburner feed if I click on
the graphic. It can also open the blogger feed if I don't have it
redirected. My temporary fix is simply not having blogger redirect
its feed to feedburner. I'm surprised that this issue wasn't listed
on the issues page because (from what I have read) it has been an
ongoing problem.