Can't access admin of my feed

Hannah Villasis

Aug 10, 2017, 12:52:51 AM8/10/17
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi guys, I badly need your help! :( I can't seem to access the admin part of my blog's feed. I don't remember which email I used, or username to log-in. I also am not sure if I have migrated this from feedburner.com to google. I tried the use the "forget my password" feature and encoded all my possible emails and can't seem to find it. I can't also seem to migrate this feed for some reason. Is there anyway I can contact Google team for this? I still have a lot of subscribers and I want to be able to manage it :(

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/flaircandyfeeds

Nina Mitchell

Apr 8, 2018, 2:47:33 PM4/8/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi Hannah, Did you ever get a response? FeedBurner won't recognize the admin part as well. I know my email but it doesn't recognize the password. When I try to reset it at https://feedburner.google.com/migration/forgotPassword.actionn, it says "The username or email address you entered was not found on feedburner" Thanks! Nina

Elizabeth Peterson

Dec 2, 2018, 8:42:43 PM12/2/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Has ANYone found out anything on this issue?  I was able to log into Feedburner a few months back, but now I get the same error messages mentioned above.  This is very frustrating!  If anyone has info about this, it would be very much appreciated.