Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Paula Brindley

no leída,
5 ene 2018, 23:10:195/1/18
a General Feeds and Syndication
Hello everyone, this is my first post!

I have a shopify blog at this address, and trying to setup an rss feed.

Apparently the rss feed can be acquired buy just appending .atom on the end...

but this doesn't produce a valid result.
if I check this at feedburner -

I get this error-

if anyone has any solutions or better pathways for the future (because feedburner is no longer officially supported) I would also be open to those too!

Matti nescio

no leída,
6 ene 2018, 4:26:346/1/18
On Saturday, 6 January 2018 06:10:19 UTC+2, Paula Brindley wrote:
but this doesn't produce a valid result.
if I check this at feedburner -

I can burn a new Feedburner feed with https://www.theholographicsoul.com/blogs/blog.atom as the Original Feed just fine.
What are the full Feed Details of your feed on your Feedburner account ?

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos