Feed won't sent to subscribers

byvett...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 12:01:08 PM9/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi
I set up the follow by e-mail gadget in blogspot and can't get feedburner to send my posts. What button didn't I push?
Help
bonita

Matti nescio

Sep 6, 2016, 12:49:05 PM9/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
What delivery schedule and timezone did you select in your Feedburner settings in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

What are your Feed Details ?

Joan Levin

Sep 6, 2016, 3:37:03 PM9/6/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi, I did this too - publicize-> email subscriptions > delivery options.
But feeds never get delivered.  l
What do I need to do?

Celene Farris

Sep 7, 2016, 9:10:40 AM9/7/16
to General Feeds and Syndication
Feedburner not sending out my new posts to my subscribers since Sept 1st. I have rechecked my settings, pinged and resynced, but still not working. I've had this blog for a few years and this is the first problem I've had.