Lost my Feedburner Account but Feed works fine

Tanmay Sonawane

Nov 10, 2011, 11:30:11 AM11/10/11
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've facing an issue faced by many. I've somehow lost my FeedBurner Feed.

I'm not able to see this particular feed in the new Google Feed Account. I probably failed to transfer it over to the new Google feeds.

I'm having a lot of Email subscribers and also want to manage Adsense ads via Feeds.

If anyone can help me recover it asap it would be very helpful.

Regards,
Tanmay

Alberto P. Veiga

Feb 20, 2014, 12:23:27 PM2/20/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I see I´m not the only one with this issue.

A little help from Google support or whoever would be greatly appreciated!!!!

hedera

Mar 14, 2014, 5:40:38 PM3/14/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have this problem too - the Google account that owned my feed was deleted.  The Google account has been recreated but Feedburner doesn't recognize it as the feed owner. How can I either regain my feed or delete it so I can start over?

hedera

NhOk MiỀn tÂy

Mar 15, 2014, 11:54:50 AM3/15/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Dong quan diem voi bac =))
--------------------
loa bluetooth gia re,bo phat wifi 3g gia re,loa bluetooth chinh hang,bo phat wifi 3g chinh hang,dong ho nudong ho nu gia re,dong ho nu ca tinh,dong ho nu thoi trang,dong ho nu sang trong

Vào 23:30:11 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 10 tháng mười một năm 2011, Tanmay Sonawane đã viết:

Олександр Гуляр

Mar 23, 2014, 5:04:43 PM3/23/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Четвер, 10 листопада 2011 р. 18:30:11 UTC +2 користувач Tanmay Sonawane написавши:

Aaron Perreira

Apr 3, 2014, 2:54:43 PM4/3/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
We are having the same issue.  We have the username and have recovered the password, but the login page keeps bouncing with an "The username or password for your FeedBurner account was incorrect." message.  Which is ridiculous because we used their password recover wizard.  https://feedburner.google.com/migration/selectGaiaClaimSubmit.action  Have you found a resolution?